Blogspace - dark mode support
Dark mode is probably one of the most popular features in the modern user interface. From apps to operating systems, Apple to Google, smartphones to laptops, many of the products we use today have some type of dark mode integrated into the user interface.
And that is not without reason, the dark mode has several benefits and we should be familiar with its advantages to experience the whole beauty of the dark mode.
- There will be less ‘blue light’ emitted from your phone – which can keep you awake if you use your phone before you go to bed. Blue light messes with your body's ability to prepare for sleep because it blocks a hormone called melatonin that makes you sleepy.
- Requires less energy so your phone battery will last longer. Modern phones are using OLED screens. When OLED pixels are shut off, they use zero power, while dark pixels on regular LCD phones emit some light. Using the dark mode you can prolong battery life for even 30%.
- It reduces eye strain and dry eyes in low-light conditions. The dark mode is more suitable for reading in the low-conditions also.
- Some experts say dark mode can help people with light sensitivity or visual impairment
- It’s better for low-light settings – so you can use it in bed without keeping your partner awake or in the cinema without disturbing other people
- 8 toasts